My name is John, I’m 42 years old, husband, father, owner of Hoppin Hot Sauce, KFJC radio DJ, podcaster and I have multiple sclerosis (MS). I made this podcast to share what I’m going through.What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast mission statement
I created the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast to give myself a support mechanism to deal with the pressure of having multiple sclerosis, becoming a father, and embarking on a business venture. Episodes are released weekly and run about thirty minutes.
Last Five Episodes
- I have ADA grab bars in my shower but originalIy I didn't want them. They are big and ugly, but they save my butt all the time.
- A reporter for KCBS News reached out and interviewed me about supply chain, multiple sclerosis, and Hoppin Hot Sauce.
- I made the paper! “(He) has multiple sclerosis which he says makes it difficult to work in a kitchen environment. ‘But that didn’t stop me from cooking,’ Hoppin said.”
- In this episode, "Bullies and Botox," my son is getting bullied and I had Botox. Plus, the Sam Kinison Auto Parts Jingle
- I'm imagining a person dressed in head-to-toe Why Be Normal? gear- fanny pack, sweatpants, sweatshirt, hot tote bag, flip-flops and sunglasses.