My name is John, I’m 42 years old, husband, father, owner of Hoppin Hot Sauce, KFJC radio DJ, podcaster and I have multiple sclerosis (MS). I made this podcast to share what I’m going through.What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast mission statement
I created the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast to give myself a support mechanism to deal with the pressure of having multiple sclerosis, becoming a father, and embarking on a business venture. Episodes are released weekly and run about thirty minutes.
Last Five Episodes
- Potty Mouth DJ Delving deeper into what AI says I already do, I present to you, "Stream Of Consciousness Narrative." The "What's The Matter With Me?" podcast is a stream-of-consciousness narrative where the host, John, shares updates and thoughts on various topics that are currently on his mind. In this episode, John talks about a range of subjects, including his recent visit to urgent care, his experience with physical limitations due to multiple sclerosis, and his creative work on fundraising ads for a local radio station. He also mentions listening to the "Iowa's Newsworthy Past" podcast, gives a shoutout to […]
- Welcome to "Last day of summer at the Jelly Belly factory" on What's The Matter With Me? Podcast. I asked my artificial intelligence tool what this episode was about, and it summarized it thusly: The main idea of this episode is a stream of consciousness narrative where you share updates on various topics, including your experiences visiting a Jelly Belly factory, your interest in music, your thoughts on different sayings and maxims, an accident where you hit your head and had to get staples, and some personal reflections and anecdotes. The episode covers a range of topics and thoughts that […]
- Welcome to "Iron Curtain," a trip behind the enemy lines of the mind, contrasting the styles of my current dentist, The Cat, with my last dentist, The Iron Curtain. Peel back the layers of flayed gum tissue and see! To give you a hand, I asked artificial intelligence to find the funniest part: It's challenging to pinpoint a single "funniest" part, as humor is often subjective and can vary based on individual preferences. However, there are several moments that include lighthearted anecdotes, witty observations, and amusing descriptions. For instance, John's description of his neighbor, the retired police officer, and his […]
- Video podcasting In "Security Shirt," I'm experimenting with creating a video version of this podcast. With video, it's proof. I'm going to focus on trying to make movies, then seeing if I can integrate them into the podcast Shout outs Shout outs to Wylie Shout outs to the Sandman who wrote Jack Tar & I about a live Buddy Guy concert on TV yesterday Reframing Thinking back to "Hit My Head On The Bed," maybe I should get a bed frame with posts or other hardware on the bottom so I can hang on to that – because there isn't […]
- Video Podcast Experiment https://youtu.be/PBS98l7BzOo I guess I'm just trying to make this work yo! I made a video podcast of the What's The Matter With Me? Podcast. This isn't a full episode of my podcast, rather a test to see how it works. I have wanted to do this for a while and I just figured it out here and now. I think I'll keep at this, so stay tuned.