My name is John, I’m 42 years old, husband, father, owner of Hoppin Hot Sauce, KFJC radio DJ, podcaster and I have multiple sclerosis (MS). I made this podcast to share what I’m going through.What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast mission statement
I created the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast to give myself a support mechanism to deal with the pressure of having multiple sclerosis, becoming a father, and embarking on a business venture. Episodes are released weekly and run about thirty minutes.
Last Five Episodes
- I'm recovering from Covid and I have that kind of voice that's like "I'm recovering"
- i had a birthday dinner and didn't wear a mask Shout outs to the ceramicist brian R. Jones who likes the longer episodes- he makes the stuff at brianrjones.comhe hangs out in a ceramics studio. i attended Alfred University for a single semester and I got him and Steve theretry to calm down and go slowerI revisited the last night for dinner journal, it had been 13 months. Last night For dinner we had left over meatloaf and martini's made with cheap gin but at least there was plenty of it5 oz gin to 1.5oz dry vermouth, garnished with banana […]
- It’s the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast Birthday Special Episode, featuring Elon Musk, Chowhound & chicken sandwiches
- In this episode, I went to the first radio station staff meeting since coronavirus, something I've dearly missed since the start of the pandemic.
- Seeing hardcore punk-noise-rock veterans Lightning Bolt play at New Parish in Oakland for my first show since the start of the pandemic.